Hey, YouTubers! We prepared for you a big channel design pack which contains more than 230+ elements and make your content look more professionally!
All parameters could be edited in a few minutes. Adjust colors so it matches your identity and all that is left for you is to shoot your video!
It’s a good chance for any vlogger to make their YouTube channel more stylish and beautiful. This YouTube design pack will save your time so you can focus on the content!
Buy now! All future UPDATE will be FREE for you!
- Show Gifs Preview for all Scenes
- How to use in Premiere Pro
- Final Cut Pro X version
- After Effects version
How yo use?
About the Project
Why Choose It?
- Your personal library for making YouTube channel more stylish
- Html and gif previews for all scenes
- Works in Premiere Pro
- A few clicks installation Extension EasyEdit viewer for Premiere pro
- Video Tutorial how to use in Premiere
- Video Tutorial how to install for Premiere
- Work in from Premiere Pro CC 2019 (13.1.5) and above
- Well organized and easy can be customized
- Smooth animations
- Free fonts
- 100% Premiere Pro
- Easy duration control
- All colors are editable with powerful editing panel
- Free updates & support
- Works with ANY font
- More than 230+ compositions
- Easy to use even if you are a Beginner
- Fully Customizable
- Fast Render
- For correct work with the essential graphics template you will need of Premiere Pro version (2019 13.1.5 or any above)
v5 – 19.03.2021
Added 100+ shots
v4.1 – 23.10.2020
Fixed bugs with non-english languages interface Adobe apps
v4 – 01.09.2020
v3.9.1 – 09.08.2019
Updated tutorial - how to use in after effects
v3.9 – 03.07.2019
Updated the project for After Effects, divided the project into separate compositions Fixed bugs in ae version
v3.8 – 13.03.2019
added used materials links
v3.6 – 05.01.2019
Added new social icons (linkedin, Twitch, Snapchat) in comps: Link 4, Lower Thirds 12, Next episode 3, Social media 1, Social media 2, Social media 4, Social media 5 ,Subscribe 1, Subscribe 2, Opener 9
v3.5 – 26.11.2018
bug fixes in preview mogrt files
v2.3 – 10.04.2018
- now support the latest premiere pro version ( cc2018 12.1) also - updated used fonts, added missed fonts - fixed bugs - updated HTML catalog with the preview for all titles
v3.4 – 24.11.2018
optimized, tested and ready for Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 Added font change feature. Now you can change font directly in Premiere Pro Bug fixes, Improvements in Opener_5 composition and mogrt files.
v3.3 – 2.11.2018
added mogrt files for 39_easyedit_Opener_5 39_easyedit_Opener_6 39_easyedit_Opener_7 39_easyedit_Opener_8 39_easyedit_Opener_9
v3.2 – 28.06.2018
- Bug fixes - Improvments in Opener_5 composition and mogrt files.
v3.0 – 14.06.2018
Added 30 new compositions Updated gif catalog with all compositions Updated vide preview Bug fixes Improvements
v2.8 – 25.04.2018
Bug fixes, improvements in all compositions; Added auto resize layers in some compositions; Subscribe compositions now more editable(you can on/off Fb/Inst icon; added some new sliders in .mogrt;
v2.7 – 23.04.2018
Bug fixes, improvements in some compositions ( easyedit_39_Links_1, easyedit_39_Subscribe_2, easyedit_39_Subscribe_1, easyedit_39_Typography_2, easyedit_39_Comment_2, asyedit_39_Links_4) Added 2 new social media in links_4: VK, OK
v2.6 – 20.04.2018
Deleted – the installation jsxbin script Added – all the mogrt files for manual installation Improved – Now you do not need after effects to install the mogrt files Updated Tutorial folder Added project after effects with all scenes Added comps as project for after effects Renamed mogrt files for easy and fast navigation ( type “39_easyedit”) in search field for show all aivailable mogrt templates.
v2.5 – 17.04.2018
- The main San Francisco font has been changed to OpenSans - updated “used_fonts.zip”
v2.4 – 16.04.2018
- Fixed problem with San Francisco font - updated used fonts archive, if you have a problem with fonts you need: 1) re-download used fonts 2) install new fonts 3) repeat installation process for mort files
v2 – 22.03.2018
optimization of the project fixed bugs and improvements in essential graphics files fixed bugs and improvements in after effects project added comps as projects, so now it’s cool and easy to use separated elements in your projects (check https://youtu.be/EDJlrY1B140?t=274 ) added markers for in and out animation in after effects updated video tutorials
You can use the one-time purchase regular license to make multiple videos, but only for one channel, client, product and for non-commercial purposes.
Exception only for this template: if you buy the extended license , you can use the template for multiple clients and commercial purposes.
Photos and Videos NOT included, for preview purposes only.